1. Before the gravure color printing machine is operated, count backward for a few weeks, and then count for a few weeks to prevent debris between the rollers from damaging the blanket, printing plate, etc.
2. During the operation of the gravure color printing machine, it is strictly forbidden to touch the moving working surface with hands, repair and wipe the machine, and do not cross the rotating parts. Keep the machine protection device complete.
3. The crew should strictly guard their posts according to the division of labor, always pay attention to the operation of each part of the machine, and immediately shut down the machine if any problems are found.
4. The work site should be kept tidy and unobstructed, and there should be no debris around the ground, workbench, and machines, and maintenance tools and spare parts should be placed in specified locations.
5. During work, no one is allowed to laugh, fight, or make loud noises around the machine.
6. At the end of the work, clean the machine, protect the printing plate, wipe clean the blanket, impression cylinder and roller pillow, turn off the power, and fill in the work log.
7. Regular maintenance and repair of the machine, and filling in the maintenance and repair record data can extend the service life of the machine, improve production quality and safe production.
8. Operation is prohibited by non-staff.