The four problems of gravure printing machine have been encountered by many people, and the solution is well received!
1. What should be done when the coating of the drum is rough when the plastic flexible packaging is gravure?
If it is caused by suspended solids such as powder or dust in the solution, it can be treated by activated carbon adsorption; if the current is too large, the voltage can be lowered; if the acidity is insufficient, sulfuric acid can be added; if the temperature is too low, the temperature can be appropriately increased.
2. What should be done when there is crystal copper sulphate on the anode and the groove wall during the pre-treatment of the plastic packaging gravure printing?
If the plating solution is too concentrated, it can be diluted to the specified concentration; if the temperature is too low, the temperature can be appropriately increased.
Third, when the gravure printing occurs, the overprinting is not allowed (running version) how to solve
Reasons for overprinting:
1. The temperature and humidity of the printing workshop are improper, the oven temperature is too high, and the film is seriously deformed;
2. Improper arrangement of printing color sequence;
3. The pressure of the front and rear embossing rollers is inconsistent;
4. The transmission gear and the plate roller are not locked, so that the plate cylinder is displaced or the plate roller is bent to cause the plate to jump, which affects the color registration accuracy;
5. The automatic tension device fails;
6. The drive shaft is not flexible or the surface is rough and unclean, resulting in inconsistent tension between the plastic film at the two ends during the transmission process.
1. Maintain constant temperature and humidity in the printing workshop and reduce the oven temperature;
2. Arrange the process flow correctly and unify the pressure of the embossing roller;
3. Draw the line to check whether the gear teeth and the printing plate are slipped and locked, and visually inspect the assembled plate roller. If there are conditions, use the dial indicator to test the radial runout of the plate roller. General control Below 0.25mm. At the same time, attention should be paid to observing the beating of the plate roller during the printing process. The plate roller shaft should be regularly checked and straightened;
4. Gravure printing machines generally have four automatic tension detecting points, such as discharging, feeding, discharging and receiving, especially when the feeding and discharging tension are not stable, which affects the color registration accuracy; if the automatic tension device occurs Fault, find electrical personnel to check and repair.